Intro - Short but Sweet

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
So many interesting things happen around us, Why not write about few of them?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Earthquake!!

Ah!! It was 4 in the morning.. Me, Viral and Jay were trying to pass time (Jay was studying which I got to know much later..). I was suddenly shaken up with something unusual!

The window panes rocked.. the walls were thumping.. the complete house was shaking! "O Shit!", Viral exclaimed. Within moments, ever before I could catch my breath and understand what was happening, that thing stopped. I didn't move for few seconds till realized that I'd just experienced my FIRST EARTHQUAKE in California!!

Googling was done and found out that this one was a 4.4Ritcher scale. The epicenter was 10miles from our place. 'Hmm, Not Bad!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment