Intro - Short but Sweet

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
So many interesting things happen around us, Why not write about few of them?

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Duck Tales!


"Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes - it's a duck blur
You might solve a mystery or rewrite history

Duck Tales, Oo-oo"



Today's night was a Duck Tales night.
The first and one of the most charming cartoons of my life. The cartoon which I liked the most and still is my favorite! :-)

Be it the greedy Scrooge McDuck, or his witty nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie, the too bright pilot Launchpad McQuack, the scientist brain Gyro.. all the characters are just amazing!

Treasure hunts, Gold search, Adventure trips.. these hypothetical stories just catch you up.
Right from deepest oceans to harsh deserts, from wild and beastly forests to unexplored burmuda triangle, DuckTales takes you on a trip in each episode.

Based on Carl Banks comics, Walt Disney pictures has done an incredible job of bring this thing to world. I enjoyed it when I was a child, enjoyed it today and will surely enjoy DT when i'll see it after 10 years..


1 comment: