Intro - Short but Sweet

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
So many interesting things happen around us, Why not write about few of them?

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Canadian Visa..

Pravin mama invited me to visit his place and I cant tell you how excited I was.
The first thing to get was a 'Visa'.

Getting a US visa was an episode! Travelling to mumbai, staying at kaka's place, waking up early morning, looooong queue and 3 hours of waiting and controlling the 'morning pressure', series of security checks.. I had a very similar image for getting a canadian visa. But to my surprise everything was smooth as butter!

The only hiccup i got was a while taking a photo for visa.. I paid whooping $20 for printing a photograph of Canadian visa specifications (kaminey tera kabhi bhala na ho)!!

Apart from it, I just loved the process.. Only 2 people for managing ALL the visa applicants. A security guard and one visa interviewer.
Security guard gives you a token and Interviewer verifies documents and visa is approved in a day! WHY THIS CANT HAPPEN IN INDIA?! In spite of neglecting for many times, this thought still hoovered my mind.

Then the answer is so evident, Population! Just thinking of running a country with one billion people gives me a shiver in spine. Isn't it fascinating?

No comments:

Post a Comment